Fun fact: I haven’t turned my laptop on in about two months (until now). Crazy how we can do life with just smart handheld devices these days, isn’t it? I’m surprised little creatures didn’t crawl out from under the keys of my keyboard when I fired it up just now. Another fun fact: This was supposed to be a buffalo cauliflower recipe! ‘Twas not meant to be. I just wouldn’t have been able to sleep tonight had I labeled it as such. That’s a lie; I can always sleep. While it isn’t buffalo-y, it IS smokey, spicy, tangy and I’ll certainly make it again as a quick and simple side dish in the future. Ingredients
- 1 head of cauliflower
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup paprika
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon smoked sea salt
- Cut cauliflower into small florets, roast at 450 degrees for about 10 minutes, or until just beginning to brown on the edges.
- While the cauliflower cooks, whisk together the vinaigrette ingredients.
- Once the roasting is complete, toss the warm florets in the vinaigrette and serve immediately with a main dish or as an appetizer!